If you are a Ultrasound Trainer in Pakistan and your profile is not here, plz email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Muhammad Fazeel-uz Zaman Alvi
Dr. Muhammad Fazeel-uz Zaman Alvi.
MBBS. MCPS, MRCGP(UK), PDDU (NUST)
Memberships: Pakistan Medical & Dental Council. Registered.
Radiological Society of Pakistan. Life member.
Ultrasound Society of Pakistan. Life member.
Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Society of Pakistan. Life member.
Pakistan Society of Family Physicians. Life member.
Pakistan Academy of Family physicians (both organizations). Life member.
PIMA (Life member of Pakistan Medical Association).
Seminars and Lectures CME (Continuing medical education) & Job activities:
Presented lectures in International Seminar on Advances in Ultrasound, in Delhi India February 2004 on Hydatid cyst interventional ultrasound, in Dubai – UAE in 04 to 09 January 2003 for Jefferson Ultrasound Research & Education Institute Department of Radiology, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Philadelphia. PA. USA. Certificate awarded by Prof. Dr. Barry B Goldberg Director JUREI – USA.
- Lecture on “USG guided Tubal Patency test” at Islamabad International Ultrasound conference in 2003.
- Presented lectures in Clinical Ultrasound Workshop held at Minar Nishtar medical college and Hospital Multan during 03 to 08 February 2003.
- Lecture on Interventional ultrasound in Hydatid Cyst Disease, on March 3, 2003 at JUERI seminar in Peshawar PC.
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Practical training course August 2002 Burwin Institute of Ultrasound Canada Asian Branch.
- Color and Power Doppler Ultrasound course March 2002 Karachi Ultrasound Society of Pakistan.
- Ultrasound Workshop on Fetal anomalies, Thalasemia, Interventional Ultrasound, Chorionic Villous Sampling, Amniocentesis in year 2000.
- CME workshop on Women’s Health June 1999
- National and International Conferences of Ultrasound Society of Pakistan 1992 to 2003, every Year 2-3 per year.
- Ultrasound workshop December 1995 under Radiological Society of Pakistan and Royal college of Radiologists, UK.
- Yearly conferences of Radiological Society of Pakistan, Pakistan Society of Family Physicians, Dermatology Association.
- Educational Planning workshop May 1992 at F J Medical College.
- Educational Evaluation workshop October 1992 at F J Medical College.
- Teaching course on Ultrasonography Feb 1992 PSFP.
- Training course on Ultrasonography Feb 1992 PSFP.
- Teaching course on Ultrasonography September 1991 PSFP.
- Up to 2008 participation in yearly conferences of the associations of whom I’m member.
- Since 1984 I am running family medicine private practice clinics in Khalabat and Abbottabad Hazara at Rural Medical Research Welfare and Training Centre. Since 1991-1992 I have been involved in Ultrasound learning and teaching and of Family Medicine. My case reports have been published in Lancet and Pakistan journal of medical research. Since 2007 am enrolled in Phd program of L.U.Des University of Switzerland and working on ” Efficacy of Medical diagnostic ultrasound in the diagnosis of appendicitis and in determining the other causes of right lower quadrant abdominal pain in differential diagnosis.”
Address: 736/7-CDoctors colony Mirpur Near INOR Ayub Hospital Complex Abbottabad Pakistan. Phones: Mobile:+92-300-8110664, +92-334-9492534
Morning clinic / Institute: +92-995-619307,
Evening Clinic/ Institute: +92-992-380101, Night, Early morning Home & fax No. +92-992-380582
E-mails:email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org